The moral and ethical purpose of architectural practice is to serve communities through practitioner engagement with designing, promoting and overseeing the procurement of built environments that sustain and celebrate human occupation.
A focus on sustainable systems and the application of advanced digital design tools to address sustainability is driving the architectural curriculum at QUT.
This course is a one year Master of Architecture.
Highlights of the Master of Architecture at Queensland University of Technology
- Develop advanced understanding in architectural design and research, contextual studies, technology and science, and professional practice.
- Serve communities through practitioner engagement with designing, promoting and overseeing sustainable built environments.
- With practical experience, graduates are eligible to take the Architectural Practice Examination and become an architect in Australia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Master Studio A
- Contemporary Architectural Culture
- Architectural Professional Practice
- Project Management
- Contract Administration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture View 51 other Masters in Architecture in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- QUT's Bachelor of Design (Architectural Studies) or Bachelor of Design (Honours) (Architectural Studies); or
- A completed recognised 4 year full-time bachelor degree in architecture comparable to QUT’s Bachelor of Design (Honours) program. Applicants applying on this basis must submit prior course information and a digital portfolio. Please refer to the application documentation requirements for details; or
- A completed recognised 3 year full-time bachelor degree in architecture plus at least 1 year of recognised postgraduate architecture studies comparable to QUT’s Bachelor of Design (Honours) program. Applicants applying on this basis must submit prior course information and a digital portfolio
International34700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34700 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National9600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9600 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.