The Materials Science and Engineering program of Mahidol University is research oriented program with the special emphasis on surface science, advanced materials, composites engineering materials, nano-materials, biological materials, corrosion and molecular engineering.
Job Option after Graduation
- Researcher in the field of Materials Science and Engineering
- Entrepreneur in the field that is related to Materials Science and Engineering
- Expert or consultant in the field of Materials Science and Engineering
- Instructor in the field of Materials Science and Engineering
More informationVisit official programme website
Materials Science and Engineering Characterization
Materials Science and Engineering
Seminar in Materials Science and Engineering
Thermodynamic of Materials
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Materials Science & Engineering
- Holding a bechalor degree in science, engineering or any related field
- Having cumulative GPA not less than 2.50
- Have and English Proficiency Examination score as the
- requirement of Faculty of Graduate Studies
- Have working experience, research experience and/or research publication at least 1 topic or paper in the related to materials science and engineering at least two years
Have working experience, research experience and/or research publication at least 1 topic or paper in the related to materials science and engineering at least two years
International296 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 296 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- per credit: 9,000 BAHT
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.