The key focus of the master program represents three core concepts - strategic management, research and management in the fields of sports, culture, and event management, and the future-orientated focus of optional academic study modules. Students are able to choose two courses out of the optional modules in sports, culture, event or management to deepen their knowledge. Courses on the topics of digitalization, sustainability or international politics emphasize the international character of the study program.
Comprehensive Social Leadership Preparation
Social skills training is another component of the program. Particular emphasis is placed on leadership training, especially in an intercultural context. The study trip encourages the subject skills as well as the social and intercultural competence of our graduates. Because of the tight connection between theory and practical subject application, the program complies with the special qualification requirements of various career fields in international sports, culture, and event management.
- Sports Management: sports marketing & communication agencies, sports federations, and sports event organizing committees
- Cultural Management: cultural institutions such as museums, theaters, opera and concert halls, festivals, music and film industry, and the wider creative industries
Event Management: event agencies, event and conference centers, recreational centers, corporate marketing, sponsoring, and event departments
- International program in sports, culture, and event management
- Entirely taught in English by lecturers from all over the world
- Integrated study trip
- Unique interdisciplinary approach to mastering the elements and structural provisions involved in the management of sports, culture, and event businesses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Cultural Management
- International Events Management
- International Financial Management
- Fundamentals in Social Research
- International Sports Management
- Sustainability in Sports, Culture & Events Management
- Events Budgeting
- Risk Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Management, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management View 10 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Austria
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a Bachelor or Diploma program (at a university or a university of applied sciences) relevant to the degree program or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Practical work experience
- Good English skills
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4900 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 363 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
€ 363.36 + € 20,20 student union fee per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.