The key focus of the master program represents three core concepts - strategic management, research and management in the fields of sports, culture, and event management, and the future-orientated focus of optional academic study modules. Students are able to choose two courses out of the optional modules in sports, culture, event or management to deepen their knowledge. Courses on the topics of digitalization, sustainability or international politics emphasize the international character of the study program.
Comprehensive Social Leadership Preparation
Social skills training is another component of the program. Particular emphasis is placed on leadership training, especially in an intercultural context. The study trip encourages the subject skills as well as the social and intercultural competence of our graduates. Because of the tight connection between theory and practical subject application, the program complies with the special qualification requirements of various career fields in international sports, culture, and event management.Vocational fields
- Sports Management: sports marketing & communication agencies, sports federations, and sports event organizing committees
- Cultural Management: cultural institutions such as museums, theaters, opera and concert halls, festivals, music and film industry, and the wider creative industries
Event Management: event agencies, event and conference centers, recreational centers, corporate marketing, sponsoring, and event departments
- International program in sports, culture, and event management
- Entirely taught in English by lecturers from all over the world
- Integrated study trip
- Unique interdisciplinary approach to mastering the elements and structural provisions involved in the management of sports, culture, and event businesses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Cultural Management
- International Events Management
- International Financial Management
- Fundamentals in Social Research
- International Sports Management
- Sustainability in Sports, Culture & Events Management
- Events Budgeting
- Risk Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Management, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management View 36 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a Bachelor or Diploma program (at a university or a university of applied sciences) relevant to the degree program or equivalent post-secondary degree
- Practical work experience
- Good English skills
International9800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
€ 363.36 + € 20.70 student union fee per semester for EU, EEA and Swiss citizens
- € 4,900 + € 20.70 student union fee per semester for citizens of third countries
Living costs for Kufstein
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.