The Coaching Studies program of University of Victoria, British Columbia is a mandatory co-op program. When students are accepted into the Coaching Studies program they will be automatically enrolled in co-op.
Co-op experiences in this program will help you to apply classroom concepts in the workplace, by coaching athletes and reflecting on what makes for "effective" coaching behaviour.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Skill Acquisition in Physical Education and Sport
- Physiology in Physical Education and Sport
- Administration of Physical Education, Recreation and Sport
- Applied Sport Psychology
- Teaching and Coaching Effectiveness in Physical Education and Sport
- Research Methods and Techniques in Coaching Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Coaching Sports Sciences View 10 other Masters in Sports Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Assessment reports from two referees who can speak to your ability to undertake advanced academic studies
- Your academic transcripts
- A resume of your coaching experience
- Copies of your coaching certificates
- Evidence of English language proficiency (international students)
International6499 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6499 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5182 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5182 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.