In this International StartUp 360° MBA from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem aside from taking academic courses with world class professors from the Jerusalem Business School and other well-known Academic institutions such as London Business School, Duke University, Kellogg and more, you will take part in a yearlong internship at companies with proven evidence of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Accredited by AACSB International,
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Jerusalem, capital of the startup nation, is at the cutting edge of high-tech research and development, and an international center for entrepreneurship.
- One of the most diverse cities in the world, Jerusalem gives you a unique experience like no other city on the world. It’s modern and thriving, but with ancient traditions and a wealth of culture, so you can learn and grow both academically and personally.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 7 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Medical form
- Official transcripts – GPA
- Photocopy of passport Identification (Only the main page with your picture)
- Statement of purpose (Essay)
- Academic Recommendation
- A second Recommendation (workplace or other experience).
- English Proficiency Level: A TOEFL exam 95 or above / IELTS exam score of 7 or above / applicants from English speaking countries / applicants who completed full degrees at universities in which the sole language of instruction is English.
- Online Interview
- Work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National30000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Jerusalem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.