During the Physics programme of University of Bonn students learn to tackle problems in physics and solve them using scientific tools, extending their current knowledge. The spezialization fields of the study are oriented to the Bonn research focuses in particle physics and photonics/condensed matter. In addition, courses broadening the expertise into neighbouring, related fields enable the students to comprehend interdisciplinary contexts. The scientific tools and cognitions should be applied independently, responsibly and critically.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Laboratory Course
- Advanced Quantum Theory
- Group Theory
- General Relativity and Cosmology
- Quantum Field Theory
- Computational Physics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics Astronomy & Space Sciences View 59 other Masters in Physics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certificates / academic records and transcripts. Please be aware that in case of acceptance you will need to provide the copies of all degrees/academic records and transcripts, all certified by the respective authorities.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- Furthermore, we require 2 recommendation letters.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.