Students will receive intensive and rigorous trainings in various fields ranging from general politics, foreign affairs, to social development of contemporary China. Students are encouraged to study Mandarin in this program, but all MIR courses and theses are conducted in English. Students will be granted a master’s degree in International Relations by Peking University once all requirements are fulfilled.
- Chinese Politics and Diplomacy
- International Security and China’s National Defense
- International Political Economy of China
- China and Global Economy
- Chinese Language
- China’s Relations with the Middle East and Africa
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Business View 29 other Masters in International Law in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants from non-English speaking background or who did not receive their bachelor’s degree from an English speaking institution are required to provide valid English test certificates.
- Peking University application form with a photograph and signature attached
- Graduation certificate and degree diploma, must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English.
- Official transcripts, original or certified copies either in Chinese or English.
- A personal statement of no more than 1500 words either in English or Chinese.
- Two reference letters from a professor(s) or associate professor(s) related to your major (or equivalent professionals with relevant academic title.
- One photocopy of your valid passport (passport type must be ordinary).
- Abstracts of publications and/or any original work in other forms in relevant fields.( If relevant).
- One passport size photo in white background.
International3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.