Students will receive intensive and rigorous trainings in various fields ranging from general politics, foreign affairs, to social development of contemporary China. Students are encouraged to study Mandarin in this program, but all MIR courses and theses are conducted in English. Students will be granted a master’s degree in International Relations by Peking University once all requirements are fulfilled.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chinese Politics and Diplomacy
- International Security and China’s National Defense
- International Political Economy of China
- China and Global Economy
- Chinese Language
- China’s Relations with the Middle East and Africa
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Business View 31 other Masters in International Law in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Peking University application form with a photograph attached
- A personal statement of no more than 1500 words.
- Graduation certificate and degree diploma, must be original or certified copies either in Chinese or English
- Official transcripts, original or certified copies either in Chinese or English.
- Two reference letters, the format of the reference letters can be downloaded:
- If applicable: abstracts of publications and/or any original work in other forms in relevant fields.
- One passport size photo.
International9675 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9675 EUR per year during 24 months.
National9675 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9675 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 75,000 per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.