The Civil Engineering program of University of Toronto can be taken on a full-time, extended full-time, or part-time basis.
Students have the option of completing an emphasis in Advanced Water Technologies; Analytics; Building Science; Concrete; Construction Management; Engineering and Globalization; Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Innovation and Technology in Engineering (ELITE); Environmental Engineering; Forensic Engineering; Geomechanics; Structural Engineering; Sustainable Energy; Sustainable Urban Systems; or Transportation Engineering and Planning as part of their degree program. Please see details in the Civil Engineering MASc, MEng, PhD Emphases section.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Cities Engineering and Management Practicum
- The Challenges of Urban Policy-Making
- Empirical Study of Cities
- Infrastructure and Urban Prosperity
- Cities as Complex Systems
- Integrative Decision-Making
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 41 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Canada
- Academic requirements: an undergraduate degree, equivalent to a four year University of Toronto program, with a minimun final year GPA of: mid-B average (3.0/4.0 or 75%)
- English Language Requirements
- Contact information for two references
- Statement of intent
- A copy of your resume
- Scanned copies of your academic transcripts
- $120 Application Fee
International63970 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 63970 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National13380 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13380 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.