The Fudan-MIT International MBA Program of Fudan University aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and entrepreneurial spirit, well-adjusted to the demands of economic globalization in China and the rest of the world. Fudan International MBA Program participants who complete all required courses and a thesis will be awarded an MBA degree from Fudan University and a learning certificate from MIT Sloan School of Management. FDSM ranked Top 6 in Asia, No.1 in Mainland China in the UTD Top business schools research rankings 2014-2018; Fudan MBA Program ranked 34th in the Global Programs by Financial Times in 2019.
Collaboration between two leading business schools
The close cooperation with MIT Sloan School of Management is embodied in the faculty training, curriculum development, student projects, and sharing of alumni networks.
- Transnational Management
- Valuation and Financial
- Corporate Policy
- Information Technology
- Intemational Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 45 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University degree or above from a recognized university
- Professional or full-time work experience are desirable, normally no less than 2 years
- An acceptable GMAT/GRE score or other equivalent graduate school entrance examination scores within the period of validity (International applicants)
- Original or certified copy of full undergraduate transcripts
- Photocopy of main pages of passport
- Organizational chart indicating the current position held by the candidate
- Digital copy of passport-sized photo
- Most updated resume
- Two references
- Application fee: RMB 800 or USD 130
International49040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 49040 USD per year during 24 months.
Fudan IMBA entry : RMB 319,800
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.