With all the core subjects of a traditional Master of Business Administration offered by Melbourne Business School plus a range of advanced extras and overseas travel to Asia, it will empower you to become a truly global leader.
You can choose to study over one or two years, allowing more time for internships and exchange opportunities or the option to return to work as quickly as possible.
People come from all over the world to Melbourne Business School because they want to study with the best.
We attract some of the brightest academics in the field from institutions like Yale, Stanford and INSEAD, who teach in class sizes much smaller than their colleagues overseas.
Our campus is just four tram stops from the centre of Melbourne and has vibrant communal areas and accommodation for students who stay on-site during their classes.
We have a number of student clubs dedicated to areas including marketing, consulting and finance, and host regular industry networking events.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- People Management
- Economics for Managers
- Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Marketing Management
- Process and Operations Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 136 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Australia
- A good GMAT score – as a guide, recent students have achieved an average of 705 or higher. Please note that the GMAT is compulsory and we do not accept the GRE.
- An up-to-date CV showing a minimum of two years’ work experience.
- A copy of your undergraduate academic transcript and any postgraduate transcripts, if relevant.
- A passport or verified document showing current citizenship / residency status.
- An excellent command of English, with a copy of your IELTS or TOEFL score* if you are a non-native speaker.
- Personal statements relating to your goals and how you can contribute to the program.
- The names and contact details of two professional referees.
International89500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 89500 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National89500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 89500 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.