In today’s world, with its ever-increasing volume of data, businesses that can make sense of the flow of information have a competitive edge, making graduates with the computational, analytical and business skills to provide that edge highly sought after by employers in Australia and globally.
This advanced, one-year, full-time Melbourne Business School Master of Business Analytics focuses on quantitative methods and the role of data in decision-making. You will learn how data can drive decision-making through statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modelling and fact-based management.
We bring together experts from computer science, statistics, mathematics and business management to provide an integrated program. You will learn to use as SAS, R, Python, Tableau and other tools. After completing the program, you will receive a Certificate in Business Analytics from SAS in recognition of your skill in using its world-leading analytics software.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business Problems
- Foundations of Business Analytics
- Advanced Business Analytics
- Industry Practicum
- Business Analytics Applications
- The Personal Effectiveness Program
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Strategic Management View 288 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
An undergraduate degree from a recognised institution, with
- a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 65%. As a guide, recent students have achieved a WAM of no less than 70%.
- your major will be:
- Actuarial Science,
- Computer Science,
- Information Systems,
- Economics, or
- a completed sequence of two or three undergraduate or graduate statistics courses that include probability theory and regression analysis, although demonstrated mathematical preparation and quantitative aptitude may be considered sufficient in some cases.
MBusA - CRICOS Code: 084058J
International55000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 55000 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National55000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 55000 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.