Highly flexible, this course also covers the fine details of database design and engineering management and offers a variety of delivery modes to help you balance your study with other commitments, including weekday classes during business hours and in the evenings.
As part of UC’s commitment to Work Integrated Learning (WIL), you will also get the opportunity to undertake an internship within a professional organisation, which will help you gain necessary practical skills and improve your chances of securing your ideal IT job.
This course offers the chance to specialise in either Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Data Science, IoT & Robotics Network Technologies and Project Management.
Study a Master of Information Technology and Systems from University of Canberra and you will:
- gain an introduction to software technology and engineering practice
- be brought up to speed with the latest industry processes and strategies
- learn about security, support and operating a quality, professional IT practice
- be able to choose from a range of cutting edge specialisations
- study information technology and systems in the workplace
- cover key contemporary IT issues
- gain exposure to top level industry contacts
- possess the skills to confidently pursue a career in IT
- gain a globally recognised qualification.
The UC Master of Information Technology and systems is a globally recognised and industry respected qualification that is designed to help you secure a career in any of the following areas:
- Chief Technology Officer
- Network manager
- Cybersecurity specialist
- Web and mobile developer
- Business and systems analyst.
This course has full accreditation by the professional body, the Australian Computer Society, at the Professional level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Practice in IT
- Inf. Sc. Research Methodology
- Information Technology for the Workplace
- Contemporary IT & E Issues
- Technology Capstone Research Project
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 111 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An Australian bachelor degree in any field or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34100 AUD per year during 24 months.
National26500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.