This flexible course offers a selection of delivery modes, including classes during both weekday evenings and weekday business hours, to help you balance study with your other commitments.
You can tailor your study plan to include up-to-the-minute specialisations and will also have the option of undertaking an internship unit, which will significantly build on your classroom knowledge and provide insights into a genuine working IT environment. You will graduate ready for career advancement in your chosen field of IT, or well-placed to continue with further postgraduate study in the form of a PhD.
Study a Master of Information Technology at University of Canberra and you will:
- learn how to operate a professional IT practice
- study a broad context of advanced contemporary IT issues
- fine-tune your written communication skills in the form of management reports, user manuals and technical documentation.
- Business and systems analyst
- ICT manager
- ICT security engineer
- Network and systems administrator
- Web developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Practice in IT
- Inf. Sc. Research Methodology
- Technology and Engineering Management
- Technology Project
- Contemporary IT & E Issues
- Systems Project and Quality Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences IT Security View 38 other Masters in IT Security in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An Australian bachelor degree in an Information and Communication Technology discipline, or equivalent.
- If an applicant has an Australian graduate diploma degree, or equivalent, in a relevant Information and Communication Technology discipline, 12 credit points are granted, which equals to the first semester's study of the course.
- If an applicant has an Australian bachelor degree in a relevant Information and Communication Technology disciplines, or equivalent, plus 3 years relevant working experience in ICT disciplines, 12 credit points are granted, which equals to the first semester's study of the course.
CRICOS Code: 054178E
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34100 AUD per year during 18 months.
National26500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.