During this two-year course, you will examine international policy trends and learn to develop evidence-based curriculums to improve education practices.
Combining your professional knowledge and capabilities, you will develop a substantial research paper, which you will then present as part of a group-based capstone unit.
At the completion of your course, you will have a solid understanding of the issues facing education, both locally and globally, and will be ready to enhance your career as a senior professional in education.
Study a Master of Education Studies at University of Canberra and you will:
- develop the critical knowledge, skills and capabilities required by modern education professionals
- address the key challenges facing education globally
- develop evidence-based programs and curriculum to improve education practices and student learning outcomes
- examine international policy trends in education and understand the impacts of globalisation on learning and development
- apply research principles and methods in the workplace across sectors.
- Deputy principal
- Head of department
- Executive teacher
- Year adviser
- Schools policy adviser
- Educational policy developer
- Curriculum developer
- Corporate trainer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educating Globally
- Educational Leadership and Change
- Education Research Perspectives
- Critical Policy Analysis in Education
- Leading and Sustaining Professional Learning Communities
- Investigating Curriculum and its Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Pedagogy View 75 other Masters in Educational Research in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a three-year degree in education or relevant field as approved by the University.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National20000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.