Graduates from the Engineering Management program at Chulalongkorn University will be awarded a dual degree:
- Graduates can potentially get 2 master degrees within 18 months!
- Application of knowledge into the real-world practices of your interests!
- Modular approach for greater flexibility, only 5 days per module!
- All modules offer practical learning by cases, games, and simulations!
- No examination as students are evaluated by post-module assignments!
- Tutors are experts or senior managers from University of Warwick, UK!
- Prominent guest speakers will visit to provide localized experiences!
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategic Marketing
- Transport Techniques and Management
- Project Planning, Management and Control
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Business Strategy and Strategic Management
- Logistics and Operation Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Organisations, People and Performance
- Service Support Technologies
- Establishing a New Business
- Service Design & Delivery.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Technology Management General Engineering & Technology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- GPA over 2.98 or equivalent (such as 2:1 honour degree) for those without any working experiences
- If applicant's GPA is lower than 2.98, at least 3 years of experience in related industries is a must.
- If GPA is lower than 2.50 (even at 2.49) the application will not be accepted, regardless of working experiences.
- Proficient command of English* with either:
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) with no element less than 23 (any element scoring 22 or lower, will not be accepted.)
- Academic IELTS with no element less than 6.5 (any element scoring 6.0 or lower, will not be accepted.).
International2642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1321 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National2642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1321 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.