Studying Chemical Sciences offered at La Trobe University you'll learn:Advanced chemistry
- Complete core subjects in advanced chemistry including environmental, medicinal, organic, inorganic, polymer chemistry and more.
- Build on your understanding of techniques for the study of chemical compounds.
- Receive advanced training in spectroscopic methods such as NMR and UV-visible spectroscopy, separation science and chromatography.
- Understand how to make your findings coherent and intelligible through report writing and data visualisation.
- Learn to access scientific information using scientific journals, databases and online resources.
Experts in chemical sciences are employed in a range of roles including:
- Industrial chemist
- Senior process engineer
- Senior analytical chemist
- Mentor and train staff.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Chemistry
- Chemical Structure and Characterisation
- Scientific Communication Skills
- Skills in Science
- Molecular Nanoscience
- Advanced Chemistry Laboratory
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 062473J
- Academic level
- Equivalent prerequisite qualifications
- Specialisations (Compulsory)
International37800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37800 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29400 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.