It's an ideal course if you have an undergraduate degree without an accounting major and want to increase your potential.
Financial and management accounting
- Recognise and apply the accounting principles that govern the preparation, presentation and communication of accounting information.
- Understand concepts involved in the auditing process and integrate them with practical applications.
- Examine Commonwealth income tax legislation and the implications of income tax on individuals and businesses.
Economics and finance
- Learn a variety of economic concepts and how they're applied in business and policy-making.
Skilled accounting professionals are required for a diverse range of roles in commercial and public-sector organisations including:
- Manage accounting records, financial statements and tax returns individuals, companies, trusts and super funds.
- Process payroll, provide consultation and perform cost-benefit analysis.
- Examine taxes owed and prepare tax returns that comply with reporting and payment requirements.
- Provide management with financial advice and formulate business and budget plans.
- Perform forensic analysis on financial data and identify potential fraud or business revenue loss.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainable Management & Marketing
- Accounting & Finance
- Principles of Economics
- Statistics for Business and Finance
- Accounting for Managers
- Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 133 other Masters in Economics in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 106758F
- Academic level
- Alternate entry
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 AUD per year during 18 months.
National30800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30800 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.