You will do an integrated research project that culminates in the submission of a thesis and demonstrates the capacity for critical analysis and original research.
JCU research areas include:
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Internet of Things and technology
- Mechanical and materials engineering
- Project management
This is a two year full-time Engineering and Related Technologies program from James Cook University offered both on and off campus.
The Master of Philosophy allows students to broaden their research experience, present their knowledge in a thesis, and pursue a pathway to a PhD.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Planning the Research: Masters Candidates
- Situating the Research: Masters Candidates
- Master of Philosophy Research Thesis (Engineering and Related Technologies)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 33 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 081370C
- Completion of a recognised, appropriate undergraduate degree, or equivalent prior learning including appropriate professional experience
International40280 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 40280 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.