At the Memorial University of Newfoundland, graduate students in Civil Engineering can also access specialized facilities including a strength and concrete laboratory and a structural laboratory with a one metre-thick concrete floor for static and dynamic testing; a hydraulic laboratory with a 58-metre wave/towing tank; environmental laboratories; soil simulator; two wave/soil interaction tanks and a deep tank for acoustic work; an ice structures laboratory with cold rooms and specialized testing equipment; in-house facilities for model fabrication, custom welding and machining services and a geotechnical centrifuge operated by C-CORE.
The faculty encourages students to combine two or more traditional disciplines to develop unique and challenging individual programs
Civil Engineering graduate studies may be pursued in many areas, including:
- structural design and analysis
- water resources
- environmental engineering
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- To be considered for admission to a MEng program, the minimum requirements will normally be a second-class degree in an appropriate area of study from a university of recognized standing.
- To be considered for admission to a PhD program, the minimum requirements will normally be a Master's degree from a university of recognized standing, in an appropriate area of study.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Mechanical Engineering View 42 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcript(s) (must be submitted by post mail or courier)
- Two (2) letters of appraisal
- Non-refundable application fee
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional requirements (may be required).
- Prerequisites may be necessary for your program of interest
International2148 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1074 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National1652 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 826 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- National: $826-$1,239/semester
- International: $1,074-$1,611/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.