We offer a Master of Business Administration at the Memorial University of Newfoundland. Our graduates are well prepared to make decisions, run organizations and hold leadership positions in public, private and non-profit sectors across the globe.
The Faculty of Business Administration offers a part-time course-based Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (GDBA). The GDBA is designed to expand students’ career opportunities by augmenting the academic credentials they have already earned. Accessible course scheduling over lunch hours and evenings combined with a three semester system offers students flexibility to begin their studies in either the Fall, Winter, or Spring semesters.
Research & Teaching
- The Faculty of Business Administration is dedicated to high quality research. Faculty members pursue excellent and exciting research in many areas including corporate governance; entrepreneurship; organizational and employee wellness; supply chain management; information management; business sustainability; corporate social responsibility; and organizational responses to climate change.
- Faculty members are active in publishing and presenting at international conferences. Our scholars have achieved international reputations and are respected experts in their fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Faculty of Business Administration is also committed to relevant and engaging research that facilitates economic development and addresses business challenges in a way that is relevant to the economy of Newfoundland and Labrador while still being applicable nationally and internationally.
- We are committed to making unique contributions to the academic understanding of business practices and to communicating the work we do that can help organizations and individuals. If you think your organization might benefit from our expertise, contact us.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- October 15 (Canadian GDBA and part-time MBA) for Winter admission
- January 15 (Canadian GDBA and part-time MBA) for Spring admission
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 187 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcript(s) (must be submitted by post mail or courier)
- Two (2) letters of appraisal
- Non-refundable application fee
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional requirements (may be required).
- Prerequisites may be necessary for your program of interest
International2148 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1074 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National1652 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 826 CAD per semester during 24 months.
- National: $826-$1,239/semester
- International: $1,074-$1,611/semester
Living costs for St. John's
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.