We offer a master degree in Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology at University of Waterloo.
- The Conrad School is an immersive educational environment for entrepreneurs.
- Located within Canada's most innovative university, in a region ranked among the top startup ecosystems in the world, the Conrad School is the academic engine for entrepreneurship on campus, offering programs that are entrepreneurial by design.
- Waterloo has built an entrepreneurial ecosystem that propels students to transform and disrupt the status quo. We offer our graduate students opportunities to engage in experiential learning and connect with industry to support them in inquiry and impact-driven research.
- We have a wide range of professional and online programs that, alongside our research programs, support our students in the creation of personal, economic, and societal value.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship General Engineering & Technology View 172 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Canada
- Applicants who complete an honours degree at a Canadian institution require a minimum overall average of 75% (or equivalent) over 4 years or a minimum overall average of 75% (or equivalent) over the last 2 years for admission. All other applicants require a minimum overall average of 75% (or equivalent) over 4 years in the applicant’s previous honours degree program for admission.
- Normally have at least one year of prior work experience obtained either through cooperative work terms as part of an undergraduate academic program or through post-graduate work experience.
- As part of the admissions process, an interview is required. Applicants who are unable to come to campus for a personal interview will be interviewed by telephone.
- Three references - at least one academic and one professional
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
International15392 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7696 AUD per semester during 12 months.
National4508 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2254 AUD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Waterloo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.