- Our experienced and qualified staff create a supportive environment where students are able to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of mechanisms and techniques of marketing and are encouraged to develop their own ideas and marketing strategies.
- The evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each block of study, through class attendance and / or examination. The student must have passed each subject independently. In addition, the student must have earned a minimum grade stipulated in the Business Plan.
- Having successfully passed the evaluations and with the minimum attendance required, the student receives a diploma in Master in Marketing Management of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
- The Marketing Management in the company: organization.
- Product Manager. Policies design and implementation. Marketing Plan Economic Control and optimization of results.
- Products Strategy and Brand Positioning. Globalization and decision making. Competitive Analysis.
- Sales Forecasts. Forenet (System Specialized in Business Forecasts). Evaluation of the Innovative Products demand. Market Research.
- Product quality, logistics and distribution.
- Trade Fairs, Conventions and Congresses.
- Customer Marketing. Techniques to attract more customers and Customer Loyalty. Possible scenarios to enter the market.
- Marketing in Industrial Companies and Service Companies.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Marketing Management View 132 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- To complete the registration process students are required to send us some documents by mail, such as a photocopy of the DNI or NIE or two current passport size photographs.
- The complete list will be sent by INSA.
International5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.