The evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each block of study, through class attendance and / or examination. The student must have passed each subject independently. In addition, the student must have earned a minimum grade stipulated in the Business Plan.
Having successfully passed the evaluations and with the minimum attendance required, the student get a diploma in Master in Business Management of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
- Develop strategic managerial skills and organizational and operational abilities.
- Build a solid foundation in Business Administration core subjects.
- Gain general and practical knowledge of business management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Policy and Business Administration. Strategy.
- Strategies and Policies of Marketing Management.
- Economic Control and optimization of results.
- Production management, Operations, Logistics and Quality Control.
- Commercial Management: organization of commercial networks.
- Managerial Skills: Coaching, Empowerment, Leadership and Organization.
- Economic Analysis of managerial Decisions.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 98 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To complete the registration process students are required to send us some documents by mail, such as a photocopy of the DNI or NIE or two current passport size photographs.
- The complete list will be sent by INSA.
International5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.