Management degree offered at University of Bath will help you a strong introduction to core management subjects with the option to specialise in:
- operations management
- human resource management
- corporate social responsibility
Over the summer you’ll put taught concepts into practice. You’ll choose between a dissertation or managerial projects with both profit and non-profit organisations.
- The option to specialise after studying the core management subjects. You'll be able to choose from marketing, operations management, finance, human resource management or corporate social responsibility
- Choose between managerial projects and a dissertation during the summer term. You'll get valuable experience working with a partner organisation on a real problem
- Benefit from a strong support system. You'll develop extracurricular academic and professional skills, enhanced through personal tutoring
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Virtual organising: understanding group behaviour online
- Understanding employment law
- Strategic management
- Fundamentals of corporate finance
- Financial management for international business
- Management consulting: data driven approaches
- Project management
- Strategy and human resource management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1563 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Candidates for this programme should have a good first degree (2:1 or above or overseas equivalent) in any discipline except business
- We also require a minimum of GCSE Grade C (or overseas equivalent) in Mathematics and English
- It is not necessary to have any work experience or any prior knowledge of business disciplines.
- This programme is open to graduates who currently have little or no business experience.
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.