This Political Management program at Carleton University is an important first for Canada. It insists on ethical comportment as a guiding principle at all times, along with respect for those on the other side of a partisan divide. The program is offered through the Arthur Kroeger College of Public Affairs.
The program is designed for those who wish to work in the office of an elected politician or for organizations or companies that seek to influence government policies, such as NGOs, government relations firms, private or public sector corporations, or grassroots movements.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Parliament and Parties in Canada
- The Core Executive in Canada
- Advanced Strategic Communications
- Political Offices
- Writing in a Political Context
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Political Science View 141 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
- An honours bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, with an average of B+ or higher.
- You must be able to show evidence of your commitment to and aptitude for political management through prior involvement in party or campus politics, grassroots organizations, political advocacy, or similar experience
International15058 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15058 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National6590 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6590 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- National: $6,590 – $8,388
- International: $15,058 – $21,448
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.