The Business Administration MBA program from Carleton University offers an integrated core curriculum, complemented by specialization in Business Analytics. The Sprott MBA core courses cover a cross-section of business disciplines to give students a foundation of integrated knowledge and skills needed to identify and solve complex management problems.
Located in Canada’s capital of Ottawa, provides access to an unparalleled international network of government departments, global enterprises, NGOs, embassies and high commissions. Many career opportunities are just down the road.
Sprott also offers an MBA for working professionals who wish to continue in their careers while completing an MBA. With courses delivered every other weekend, students will be able to balance work and life demands with their coursework. Course offerings reflect the current needs of organizations and market trends.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Statistics for Managers
- Business Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- IT Service Management
- Managing People and Organizations
- Modeling Business Decisions
- Operations Management
- Corporate and Business Strategy.
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 69 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree with an overall cumulative grade point average of a “B” which is the equivalent of 8.0/12 on Carleton’s scale. The CGPA calculation will be based on all four years of study.
- Two academic recommendations from Professors are required unless the candidate meets the work experience criteria, as defined in the “Application Process” section, in which professional references may then be substituted.
- The Sprott School requires that all applicants submit a GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with a minimum score of 550 or an equivalent GRE (Graduate Record Exam) score.
International26685 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26685 CAD per year during 16 months.
National7943 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7943 CAD per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.