The Business Administration program from Carleton University offers an integrated core curriculum, complemented by specialization in Business Analytics. The Sprott MBA core courses cover a cross-section of business disciplines to give students a foundation of integrated knowledge and skills needed to identify and solve complex management problems.
Located in Canada’s capital of Ottawa, provides access to an unparalleled international network of government departments, global enterprises, NGOs, embassies and high commissions. Many career opportunities are just down the road.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Statistics for Managers
- Business Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- Fundamentals of IT Service Management
- Managing People and Organizations
- Modeling Business Decisions
- Operations Management
- Corporate and Business Strategy.
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 68 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree with an overall cumulative grade point average of a “B” which is the equivalent of 8.0/12 on Carleton’s scale. The CGPA calculation will be based on all four years of study.
- Two academic recommendations from Professors are required unless the candidate meets the work experience criteria, as defined in the “Application Process” section, in which professional references may then be substituted.
- The Sprott School requires that all applicants submit a GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with a minimum score of 550 or an equivalent GRE (Graduate Record Exam) score.
International28500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28500 CAD per year and a duration of 16 months.
National9232 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9232 CAD per year and a duration of 16 months.
- National: $9,232 – $11,666
- International: $28,500 – $29,774
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.