The Strategic Marketing programme from Cranfield University School of Management covers the full marketing spectrum from marketing strategy, communications and branding to market research, omnichannel marketing and big data marketing analytics.
This programme was ranked 5th in the UK and 16th in the world, plus 5th in the world for employability in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing Rankings 2021.
Who is it for?
- Recent graduates who want to boost their academic credentials and prepare for a first professional role in marketing.
- Marketing professionals looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and progress their career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Marketing and Planning
- Big Data, Insight and Analytics
- Retailing and Omnichannel Management
- CRM and Customer Experience
- Marketing Consultancy Project
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Applicants domiciled in mainland China 26 March
- No application deadline for Home/EU applicants
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management View 236 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline
- International degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.