Today's marketers need to be adept in a range of areas from analysing market trends to developing strong marketing strategies and effective product development processes. Understanding the theory and frameworks that underpin contemporary marketing thinking is critical.
This Marketing course from Nottingham Trent University is aimed at students from a range of backgrounds who don't necessarily have a background in marketing. Whether you want to work for a major international organisation or small-scale start-ups, our MSc Marketing degree will ensure you learn the theory, tools and techniques needed to develop into an effective marketing professional ready to operate at strategic and tactical levels in industry.
Careers and employability
At Nottingham Business School, we’re focused on your employability from the start of your postgraduate degree. We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.
Graduates from this course have gone onto roles within the public, private and third sector, undertaking positions such as:
- internet marketing analyst
- digital marketing executive
- marketing manager
- marketing and communications executive
- corporate communications manager
- Principles of Marketing
- Understanding The Customer Experience
- Strategic Global Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Creativity in Product Innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesProject Management Marketing Digital Marketing View 367 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
This programme is open to graduates from any discipline and does not require marketing study to be completed at undergraduate level.
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Two years (placement year)
- National: £12,385 (£11,000 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
- International: £19,385 (£18,000 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.