Students acquire the knowledge and competencies required to analyze the international markets and to take on managerial, commercial and marketing responsibilities. It enables students to work in international contexts thanks to a unique training process that:
- virtuously integrates the economical-managerial disciplines with the psychological-organizational ones
- trains professionals to comprehend and put into action a cross-cultural approach in the negotiation and strategy development phase.
Students must learn to continuously adequate themselves to various and dynamic business contexts. A mix of different competencies will enhance the quality of the learning environment and allow students to share different perspectives of the marketing field.
The Master in International Marketing Management (MIMM) at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore is characterized by active learning and student interaction, aimed at developing individual skills of analysis and decision-making. In particular, the traditional teaching methods through the presence of academics with international profiles, managers, case discussions, role plays, individual or group projects, also commissioned by companies and business organizations and seminars.
MIMM students acquire competences and skills suitable for attending marketing management positions in both national or international firms. Thanks to the multidisciplinary approach featuring the programme, students might also reach analytical positions (such as positions supporting the decision making process). Industrial, service organizations, marketing research institutes and international organizations both profits and no profit are suitable contexts for putting into practice the acquired competences.
Participants will therefore be exposed to the fundamentals needed to launch and direct their career such as:
- International Marketing Manager
- Country Manager
- Export Manager
- International Sales Manager
- International Brand and Communication Manager
- International Area Manager
- International Marketing Researcher
- International Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of business and management
- Principles of marketing
- Fundamentals of social sciences and psychology for marketing
- Principles of applied social research methodology
- International business
- Understanding international markets
- Consumer behavior
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 30 other Masters in Marketing in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master of Science in Psychology;
- Candidates with a different educational background can be admitted to MIMM after being evaluated by the programme's Scientific Committee
- Prerequisite for access to the programme is a basic level of the Italian language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All scholarships are assigned on a merit basis and will be mostly given to students who apply by the priority deadline. Some scholarships may also target specific geographic regions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.