In this MS in Marketing taught at University of Oulu, students get familiarised in servitisation, strategic marketing practice, organisational buying behaviour, consumer behaviour, supply chain management, and digital marketing within global markets.
Students gain elevant skills of the latest marketing knowledge, practices, and technologies.
OBS is one of the first Nordic business schools to earn AACSB International business accreditation. Only some 5 % of the world’s business schools have fulfilled the AACSB quality standards.
OBS offers four focal research areas in marketing: industrial marketing, electronic business, logistics and supply chain management, and service and service business management.
The education is based on high-quality research and active co-operation with local and global companies and organizations. Education in marketing will help students to develop not only the professional capabilities necessary in customer and network relationship management but also abilities to apply scientific knowledge in the practice of marketing.
Possible titles include:
- Account Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Planner
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Head of Supply Chain Management
- Retail Development Manager
Students applying for the programme must possess a bachelor degree in marketing, business studies, social sciences, engineering, or IT studies in business.
- At the Oulu Business School (OBS), the primary focus in marketing education and research is in business-to-business relationships and networks.
- The studies offer a broad understanding of the interaction and processes between the organisations in business networks.
- As part of their studies, the students develop expertise in fundamental marketing areas such as campaigns, branding, procurement and logistics, and digital marketing practices.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing View 7 other Masters in Marketing in Finland
- A successful applicant has obtained their first academic degree, normally a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, from an institution of higher education. As a rule, the Bachelor’s degree is the lower academic degree. This degree should be equivalent of at least three years of full-time studies (180 ECTS).
- Students who are on their last term/semester of Bachelor’s studies can apply to study for a Master’s degree. Applicants with excellent academic records can be offered a conditional study placement.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.