At the Oulu Business School (OBS), the primary focus in marketing education and research is in business-to-business relationships and networks. The studies offer a broad understanding of the interaction and processes across organizations and individuals in business networks. As part of their studies, the students develop expertise in fundamental marketing areas such as campaigns, branding, procurement and logistics, and digital marketing practices.
The education is based on high-quality research and active co-operation with local and global companies and organizations. Education in marketing will help students to develop not only the professional capabilities necessary in customer and network relationship management but also abilities to apply scientific knowledge in the practice of marketing.
The MSc in Marketing at the University of Oulu prepares students for such positions as:
- Account Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Planner
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Head of Supply Chain Management
- Retail Development Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Combining academic rigor with practical relevance is the guiding philosophy in marketing studies at the Oulu Business School.
- During the studies the students get opportunities for developing their communication, leadership and team-working skills in an international study environment.
- Teaching in the marketing programme is based on internationally recognized, high-quality research and is carried out in close cooperation with the business community.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An appropriate bachelor's, or higher-level degree (or equivalent) completed in a university is required of applicants. This degree should be equivalent of at least three years of full-time studies (180 ECTS). In addition, students with a BBA degree (tradenomi) from a Finnish polytechnic institute (ammattikorkeakoulu) are academically eligible.
- Conditional admission is possible, if the applicant receives the degree certificate from the previous degree after the application deadline. However, the final degree certificate must be submitted by 30.7 at 15.00.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.