The two-year International Master of Science Degree in Marine Technology at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is a demanding and exciting program which provides the fundamental background for technical solutions which safely and sustainably exploit marine resources.
Marine technology is an ideal specialization for bachelor’s degree engineers with technical interests, and paves the way for a wide variety of career possibilities.
- Marine technology is truly international and offers a wide spectrum of job possibilities.
- Marine Structures
- Marine Cybernetics
- Marine Hydrodynamics
- Safety and Asset Management
- Marine Engineering
- Marine System Design
- Marine Resources and Aquaculture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarine Engineering Marine Studies View 18 other Masters in Marine Studies in Norway
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Living costs for Trondheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.