As demand grows for sport management graduates with relevant expertise, skills and knowledge of the sector, our course aims to prepare you to be a professional sport management practitioner.
As well as the availability of an internship* in the regular course as part of the Project module and the option to extend the course with professional experience (please see the Professional experience section in the Overview section on this page for further details) , employability is supported by practical and applied activities such as industry visits, guest speakers and the use of innovative assessments that put a strong emphasis on employability and industry engagement (all are subject to availability, competitive application, meeting any applicable visa requirements and additional costs may apply).
For example, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of simulation games to apply your knowledge into practice such as a crisis management simulation, a management simulation of a facility and a negotiation simulation.
You will also have the opportunity to write a grant bid for a real organisation or prepare a bid video to host a sporting event. There are also various opportunities for you to engage in team work simulations and volunteering activities throughout the course.
Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport Marketing and Sponsorship
- Managing People in Sport
- Sport Legal Environment
- Sport Governance and Strategic Management
- Sport Finance and Business Analytics
- Sport Facilties Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Sports Sciences View 317 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The course is subject to the general University admission procedures and access policies.
- Accepted applicants will normally hold an honours undergraduate degree (minimum 2:2) in a relevant academic discipline. Applicants with a degree in another discipline may be admitted after consideration on a case-by-case basis.
- Applications from candidates with relevant experience are encouraged and will be considered on an individual basis.
- Careful monitoring of applications to ensure that successful applicants are suited to the course takes place. Where necessary, applicants are interviewed, especially those that do not appear to meet standard admissions criteria. Where deemed appropriate, a written exercise may be administered to establish suitability.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK - £18250 (with prof.experience)
- International- £21,900 (with prof.experience)
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.