The educational aims of the course are to introduce students to a range of concepts and theories that will enable them to critically analyse sport organisations, contexts and functions.
This Sport Management programme at Coventry University can be offered on a part-time basis, with study over two years. Whilst we would like to give you all the information about our part-time offering here, it is tailored for each course each year depending on the number of part-time applicants
The MSc Sport Management has a strong focus on employability through corporate engagement.
As well as the availability of an internship in the regular course and the longer professional experience option, this feature is further supported by practical and applied activities such as industry visits, guest speakers and the use of innovative assessments that put a strong emphasis on employability and industry engagement.
For example, you will be involved in a variety of simulation games to apply their knowledge into practice such as a crisis management simulation, a management simulation of a facility and a negotiation simulation. You will also have the opportunity to write a grant bid for a real organisation or prepare a bid video to host a sporting event. There are also various opportunities for you to engage in team work simulations and volunteering activities throughout the course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport Marketing and Sponsorship
- Managing People in Sport
- Sport Legal Environment
- Sport Governance and Strategic Management
- Sport Finance and Business Analytics
- Sport Facilties Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Sports Sciences View 1611 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The course is subject to the general University admission procedures and access policies.
- Accepted applicants will normally hold an honours undergraduate degree (minimum 2:2) in a relevant academic discipline. Applicants with a degree in another discipline may be admitted after consideration on a case-by-case basis.
- Applications from candidates with relevant experience are encouraged and will be considered on an individual basis.
- Careful monitoring of applications to ensure that successful applicants are suited to the course takes place. Where necessary, applicants are interviewed, especially those that do not appear to meet standard admissions criteria. Where deemed appropriate, a written exercise may be administered to establish suitability.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK - £18250 (with prof.experience)
- International- £21,900 (with prof.experience)
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.