Through the Values-Based Leadership (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University, students will become mindful leaders with amplified capabilities to make a difference by aligning decisions and actions with consciously chosen values.
Graduates will inspire and enable themselves and others to accomplish their highest values in action.
Graduates will come away with the following skills and abilities:
- Adaptability and good practical judgement through refined self-knowledge and an ability to align personal values with decisions and actions
- Ability to turn unexpected challenges into learning that catalyzes growth and development of wisdom (emergent learning)
- Strong team leadership capabilities to support the learning of others to cultivate values awareness and congruence
- Expertise in communicating openly and transparently to foster trust and dialogue
- Ability to foster sustainable, results-oriented collaboration and partnerships founded on shared values and common purpose
- An understanding of the conditions and processes of lasting organizational culture change
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Academic Integrity
- Values-based Leadership: Being Best for the World
- Values-based Collaboration and Partnerships
- Leadership, Culture and Sustainability
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 16 other Masters in Corporate Communication in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Normally, a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience, including 3 years in an organizational leadership role.
International8339 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8339 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
National6661 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6661 CAD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.