The Systems Leadership in Higher Education (Online) program at the Royal Roads University will prepare students to develop the skills required to understand global trends and national perspectives and take a systems view of their organization, make evidence-based decisions, to think critically, plan strategically and lead meaningful educational change.
Graduates will develop an understanding of educational improvement concepts and research from a systems perspective and be able to apply practical tools and strategies to address issues, challenges, and opportunities related to supporting student achievement and institutional growth.
- Critically analyze the their own organizational context in light of existing cultural norms, national/international trends and global perspectives;
- Foster and sustain an inclusive institutional culture and climate to support both student learning and faculty/staff professional growth;
- Integrate evidence-based decision making approaches into administrative leadership practices to support growth and improvement;
- Understand and use change and improvement processes to support student learning and institutional growth; and
- Apply systems thinking to strategically plan and manage the higher education institutional environment to support student learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Integrity
- The Link
- Global and National Perspectives on Higher Education
- Leading Educational Change in Higher Education Environments
- Systems Thinking and Strategic Planning in Higher Education
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Philosophy & Ethics Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Minimum of three years of paid work experience within the higher education sector, including some leadership experience.
International8543 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8543 CAD for the full programme during 7 months.
National6865 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6865 CAD for the full programme during 7 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.