The Systems Leadership in Higher Education (Online) program at the Royal Roads University will prepare students to develop the skills required to understand global trends and national perspectives and take a systems view of their organization, make evidence-based decisions, to think critically, plan strategically and lead meaningful educational change.
Graduates will develop an understanding of educational improvement concepts and research from a systems perspective and be able to apply practical tools and strategies to address issues, challenges, and opportunities related to supporting student achievement and institutional growth.
- Critically analyze the their own organizational context in light of existing cultural norms, national/international trends and global perspectives;
- Foster and sustain an inclusive institutional culture and climate to support both student learning and faculty/staff professional growth;
- Integrate evidence-based decision making approaches into administrative leadership practices to support growth and improvement;
- Understand and use change and improvement processes to support student learning and institutional growth; and
- Apply systems thinking to strategically plan and manage the higher education institutional environment to support student learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Academic Integrity
- The Link
- Global and National Perspectives on Higher Education
- Leading Educational Change in Higher Education Environments
- Systems Thinking and Strategic Planning in Higher Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Philosophy & Ethics Management, Organisation & Leadership View 36 other Masters in Education in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Minimum of three years of paid work experience within the higher education sector, including some leadership experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8375 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8375 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 7 months.
National6730 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6730 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 7 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.