Whether it is managing social media, dealing with a workplace issue, addressing an organizational or reputational crisis, or building relationships with stakeholders, the role of the corporate communication professional is more complex than ever.
The Professional Communication Management (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University will improve your management of internal and external organizational leadership, facilitation, and communication; solidify your understanding of stakeholder and public relations.
This certificate has been designed for communication professionals directly responsible for organizational or corporate communication including managers who wish to strengthen their ability to manage communication strategically and leverage traditional, digital, and social media to strengthen relationships with employees, stakeholders, customers, and other key groups.
- Enact effective leadership and collaboration skills in complex workplace environments.
- Facilitate and leverage diversity in the workplace.
- Recognize potential conflicts and apply current models and principles of dispute resolution, reconciliation, and problem-solving.
- Develop skills to create a strategic communication plan for your organization.
- Manage social media effectively and be able to incorporate all digital media into communication planning and delivery.
- Demonstrate the return on investment of public relations and communications.
- Create and support a framework of stakeholder relations.
- Facilitate crisis communications internally and externally.
- Build the skillset needed to work at the strategic level effectively as a communications professional.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Academic Integrity
- Leadership, Community, and Collaboration in a Complex Environment
- Strategic Digital Communication
- Conflict Analysis and Management
- Strategic Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership Corporate Communication View 12 other Masters in Corporate Communication in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Evidence of having sufficient knowledge, skills and abilities to complete a demanding academic course of study at a master's level.
- Normally, at least two years of work or volunteer experience, preferably in a leadership capacity.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8175 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8175 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 3 months.
National6530 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6530 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.