These explorations take place in the context of public policy, management, problem solving and leadership. You will cover a variety of methods, skills, and tools in the application of systems thinking and sustainability to a variety of current environmental issues; building on your existing environmental skills and knowledge base acquired in your past learning and life experience.
As a student in the Environment and Management (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University , you will have the opportunity to delve deeply into a research topic of your personal concern by way of completing a thesis.
As a graduate, you'll have developed leadership and communication skills in systems thinking and sustainability in the context of environmental challenges from the local to the global.
You'll have a solid knowledge of theory and practice of systems, sustainability and the understanding of the inter-relationships between human, social and ecological systems will be developed, as well as critical management concepts as they relate to environmental problems.
You'll be prepared for a career that requires the knowledge, skills, competencies and applied approaches to find viable solutions to 21st-century challenges.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Academic Integrity
- Worldviews, Ethics, and the Environment
- The Biosphere and Sustainability
- Ecosystem Science and Management
- Analytical Thinking and Communications
- Economics for Decision Making
- Sustainable Development: From Theory to Practice
- Research and Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 17 other Masters in Environmental Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Four-year (or comparable) undergraduate degree in a related field, with a minimum GPA of 'B' (3.00/4.33), from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- At least two years of relevant work or volunteer experience.
- Applicants who meet the degree requirement, but not the GPA requirement, will normally be required to complete"Academic Writing and Critical Thinking" several weeks prior to starting the program and obtain a minimum final grade of B (73%).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16194 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32389 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National12905 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25810 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.