Construction Management degree offered at University of Salford covers current industry trends and emerging future skills areas in construction management. This course offers a structured route to obtaining the knowledge and understanding required to practice construction management. Emphasis is on developing practical skills and tools for a rewarding career in construction.It provides hands-on training in the use of state-of-the-art software tools and techniques.
This full master's degree is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Association for Project Management (APM); educating you to the highest industry standards.
Many graduates use this course to gain the skills and knowledge required to advance their careers and undertake a senior management role. Some choose careers in the construction industry in project management, construction management, architectural and engineering design management. However, a significant number have also branched out into parallel careers in the civil engineering, financial, legal and business sectors. Many have achieved notable success, with numerous winners of the Whiting Award and also several awards in the CIOB Building Manager of the Year competition.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Performance and Integration Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project and Production Management
- Finance and Risk Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You should submit your application at least one month before your course starts.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1427 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Applicants of this course must have a minimum of a second class honours degree. We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
- We welcome applications from students who may not have formal/traditional entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
International13320 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8460 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- £1,410 per 30 credits
- UK/EU: £1410 per 30 credits
- International: £1,845 per 30 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.