This Human Resource Management and Development degree offered at University of Salford is recognised by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as providing the necessary knowledge for Associated Chartered Membership*. Full-time students automatically gain entrance to the CIPD National conference and Exhibition in Manchester - the leading HRM conference in the UK.
On completion of the course and successfully meeting the accredited CIPD standards, you will also receive an Advanced Level Certificate from the Institute.Full-time students automatically gain entrance to the CIPD National conference and Exhibition in Manchester - the leading HRM conference in the UK.You can study this programme full-time, part-time during the day and part-time in the evening.
EmploymentYou will gain a highly regarded qualification, as well as personal and organisational management skills, that will enhance your career prospects.This course will provide you with flexible employment opportunities, opening up options in a variety of management roles in national and international sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic International Business Management (CIPD)
- Resourcing Learning and Talent Management
- Employment Relations and Law
- Project Management, Leadership and Skills
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You should submit your application at least one month before your course starts.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 255 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
- Normally a minimum 2:2 Honours degree or equivalent or successful completion of the Graduate Certificate International Management or the Graduate Certificate Human Resource Management.
- A wide range of professional qualifications are also accepted either in partial or complete fulfilment of entry requirements.
- Where a student has gained a recognised Honours degree but does not meet the normal entry qualification requirement, they may still be considered for entry if they can demonstrate relevant work experience of a minimum two years duration post study and acceptable level of responsibility.
International14670 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14670 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7920 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7920 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Part-time: £1,320 per 30 credit module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.