Our MSc in Digital Marketing & Analytics at Regent's University London was the first programme to blend marketing with the digital analytical skills that employers crave. It remains the only programme of its kind in London, a thriving city of international brands and global campaigns.
Our programme is designed to be hands-on, giving you practical tasks which show you how techniques are applied in research and industry. In our seminars and class discussions, you will be encouraged to think creatively and strategically and develop solutions. Today's marketers are expected to understand, locate and reach their intended audiences, rather than just expect the customer to find them.
In addition to receiving support and guidance from experienced tutors and supervisors, you will also be able to seek advice from our guest speakers/ industry experts based in and around London's thriving Silicon Roundabout. Our Central London location means that you will be on the doorstep of innovative startups and thriving marketing firms, giving you an unmatched insight into how marketing is evolving, and how your new skills can add value to businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Consumer and IT Trends for Marketing
- The Evolution of Marketing Management
- Research Methods
- Digital Marketing Data Analysis
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications and Analytics
- Social Media Marketing and Analytics
- Web Marketing and Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 418 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all university studies (i.e. undergraduate degree)
- One letter of academic recommendation
- One letter of recommendation detailing professional/clinical experience
- A copy of your CV/resumé. If this does not include details of professional/voluntary psychotherapy and counselling work experience, then please submit a separate statement detailing this experience.
- A 700-1000 word personal statement outlining your background, your reasons for applying to your chosen programme. This should demonstrate an understanding of a current issue relevant to the subject, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.