Why Marketing and Integrated Communication study programme at Vilnius University?
- The programme presents up-to-date developments in marketing and communications not only in a digital, but a multidimensional environment.
- A possibility to obtain a double degree at Parthenope University of Naples (Italy).
- Professors with extensive international experience in teaching and practical expertise in business make this programme truly challenging and enjoyable.
A graduate can be employed as:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Director
- Marketing Analyst
- Public Relations Manager
- Corporate Communication Management
- Research Methods
- Digital Marketing Communication
- Sales Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
90 or 120 ECTS (in case of double degree)
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Marketing Management Studies View 19 other Masters in Management Studies in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management and business administration or other social sciences or the acquired analogous practical experience is substantiated in motivation letter and during the interview (experience in marketing is an additional advantage);
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- If your qualification and motivation match the programme, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
International4140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4140 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4140 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.