Why Marketing and Integrated Communication study programme at Vilnius University?
- Has a possibility of a double degree from Parthenope University of Naples (Italy).
- The classes typically bring together students from more than ten countries.
- Professors with extensive international experience in teaching and practical expertise in business make this programme truly demanding and really enjoyable.
- The track record of graduates shows that these studies are leading towards very successful career worldwide.
- Marketing and communication manager in business companies and other organizations
- Expert in marketing, advertising, public relations and communication agencies, consulting firms and market research companies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Communication Management
- Research Methods
- Digital Marketing Communication
- Sales Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Admission will start on 1st of December 2020
90 or 120 ECTS (in case of double degree)
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 4 other Masters in Marketing in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management and business administration or other social sciences or the acquired analogous practical experience is substantiated in motivation letter and during the interview (experience in marketing is an additional advantage);
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- If your qualification and motivation match the programme, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
International4020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4020 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4020 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
- The Grand Duchy of Lithuania Scholarship
- Tuition fee waivers and scholarships to apply before studies
- Scholarships to get during the study period
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.