The Economics and Finance Department at the Cameron School of Business at Hochschule Bremen - International Graduate Center is highly ranked due to its AACBS business accreditation and state-of-the-art facilities.
Through the International Dual Degree - International Finance and Investments programme, you will have free access to the Bloomberg computer software, including terminals and certificates. As a student at Cameron School of Business, you will gather new experiences and perspectives, as well as gain skills and competencies necessary for making financing and investment decisions in the global economy.
- AACSB accredited MBA (UNCW)
- 1 year, 2 degrees, 2 countries: MBA & MBA
- Program in English
- Professional soft- and hardware equipment
- Develop intercultural competencies
- International student assistance team on campus (Germany)
- German language course (optional)
- Field trip to Berlin (optional)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Global Strategic Analysis
- Human Ressource Management in a Global Environment
- Multinational Financial Management
- Financial Management
- Portfolio Analysis and Management: Equity
- Portfolio Analysis and Management: Fixed-income
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 85 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor´s degree in economics
- Minimum of two years of post-graduate work experience
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,5)
- Funding for tuition fee and ~800 Euro/month for living costs
- A global mindset
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.