In the Business Management programme at the Oxford Brookes University, you will learn to:
- identify, analyse and evaluate a range of business related issues
- develop suitable responses to these problems
- select the most appropriate course of action.
You can personalise your course with the seven, different elective specialisations on the MSc Business Management course. To meet your needs we also offer seven named awards. For each award the specialism is compulsory and your final project must be in that area.
You will graduate with highly relevant knowledge as well as practical experiences on how to manage different functional units in organisations.
Many of our graduates find managerial positions at a wide range of organisations, including:
- companies producing fast moving commercial goods
- consultancy firms
- financial institutions
- retail giants
Examples of these employers include:
- Deutsche Telekom
- Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, EY
- BASF Group
Accredited by the Association of MBAs; Charted Management Institute.
- Global Strategic Management
- Innovation, Change and Organisations
- Introduction to the Principles of Marketing
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Operations Management
- Finance and Accounting for Business
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 836 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- This course attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
- Applicants who possess a diploma rather than a good degree may be eligible for entry provided they have compensatory work experience and can demonstrate career development.
- This course attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Applications are welcome from those in work and seeking continuing professional development.
- Entry will also be subject to two satisfactory references (one of these must be an academic reference).
International16200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Home (UK) part time: £5,500
Home (UK) sandwich (placement): £2,000
International / EU sandwich (placement): £2,000
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.