Engineering and Management from University of Nova Gorica consists of required subjects, obligatory elective subjects, elective subjects, group and individual projects.
The study course is organized as a series of short intensive courses, seminars and laboratory exercises. Teaching language is Slovene or English for specific courses in the case that sufficient number of English speaking students is enrolled to the course.
Students at Engineering and Management from University of Nova Gorica will:
- show a distinctive multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary knowledge of the field.
- be able to work efficiently in places which do not require narrow or very specific technical knowledge, but a good technical foundation coupled with economic and organizational skills.
- be able to integrate different more or less specialized groups into an efficient team, a skill needed by team and production leaders.
- Economy for Engineers
- Group Project
- Introduction to modern technological systems
- Selected topics in applied mathematics
- Business English
- Data Mining
- Internet of things
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nova Gorica and/or in Slovenia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- a first degree in the fields of technology, engineering and management, natural sciences, economics or organisation, with a total of at least 180 ECTS.
- The general minimum level of English language skills required is B2 (in accordance with CEFR).
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nova Gorica
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.