The Academy of European Public Law program from ELGS - European Law and Governance School, offers 3-week summer study sessions on the theory and practice of public law in national legal orders, as well as in the law of the European Union and of the European Convention on Human Rights. Students may attend one session to earn a Certificate of Attendance in European Public Law, or attend two consecutive summer sessions to obtain the Intensive International Master of Laws (I.I.LL.M.) in European Public Law.
To obtain the Certificate of Attendance, students must participate in one Academy study session and fulfill all of the program’s requirements, including regular attendance in all classes, active participation during the courses and successful completion of the essays.
As the topics and lecturers of the study sessions vary from year to year, many students choose to attend the sessions more than once. Recurring attendees are also awarded the Certificate of Attendance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The right to private and family life under the case law of ECtHR
- The Law of the Public Interest
- Public interest and public intervention in the economy – the example of the energy sector
- Digital Policies in Europe: State of the Art and Challenges
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application form
- Payment of non-refundable application fee of 50
- of receipt of payment
- Current CV, preferably in EuroPass Format
- Evidence of Current Studies or Current Employment in digital
- format (scanned copy)
- A Letter of Recommendation (for I.I.LL.M program only, scan
- Cover letter for Scholarship Request (if relevant, in digital format)
International1100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1100 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
EU/EEA1100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1100 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
The online program will be offered at 1000€ for the normal applications
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.