Much of the learning takes place outside the classroom so that students can see first-hand how business works in China and can develop an understanding of how to engage effectively with international partners and clients.
You will gain hands on experience by formulating and developing a business idea into a real business plan, while the Entrepreneurial Project will provide the opportunity to be embedded in a company where you can develop your innovative skills. These activities will engage you face-to-face with entrepreneurs in practice and expose you to real world business problem solving.
The MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management programme at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China is designed to enable students to:
- engage in a study of organisations (mostly new ventures and SMEs), their management and operation, and the changing economic and political climate in which they operate.
- prepare for and to develop a career in business and management.
- enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development to contribute to society at large.
- provide insights into the historical and current ideas in entrepreneurship.
- develop skills in creative thinking and problem solving.
- examine and assess the importance of innovation and its management.
- provide students with a clear understanding of the issues in financing and marketing that face the entrepreneur.
- develop skills in experiential, interactive and integrative learning.
- enable students to develop team working skills.
- enable students with an overview on the patterns and the practices of entrepreneurship in Greater China.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurial Creativity
- Launching New Ventures
- Entrepreneurship in Context
- Entrepreneurship Project
- Leading Entrepreneurial Growth
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 10 other Masters in Innovation Management in China
- Although the entry requirements vary depending on the course, as a general rule, you are expected to hold an honours degree at 2:1 level or above (or international equivalent).
- The programme open to all disciplines, plus applicants should better describe their particular interest in entrepreneurship (e.g. intention to start their own business in the future, intention to work in an entrepreneurial/innovation-driven firm, intention to take over their family business, etc.) in the personal statement.
International14445 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14445 EUR per year during 12 months.
National13139 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13139 EUR per year during 12 months.
- Mainland Chinese students: 100,000 RMB per year
- Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan students: 100,000 RMB per year
- International students: 110,000 RMB per year
Living costs for Ningbo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.