At the moment, UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is expecting to start the academic year as planned. However, should the current pandemic situation not improve in the coming months, UCAM will consider other options such as moving the start date at a later date or start the program via online education.
This Master in Innovation and Tourism Marketing at UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is appropriate for students who want to acquire or expand their knowledge with regards to the setup and operations management aimed at innovation and marketing processes in the tourism sector.
Students entering this program must be a graduate of a tourism related study or have a degree at the university level in a different academic field.
At the end of the program graduates are qualified to:
- Successfully develop their own business in the tourism sector.
- Start / resume their career in the private sector holding positions of responsibility in departments of general management, innovation, human resources, marketing or communication.
- Work as project or product managers, online managers in eCommerce, social media, revenue management etc. or as manager of innovation and tourism technology.
- Develop their career in the public sector e.g. in the planning and management of smart destinations.
- Advise public and private companies in the innovation, marketing and implementation of new technologies in the development of tourism projects.
- Begin their professional career in the area of teaching and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The new global tourism environment
- Innovation: a reality in the tourism sector
- Innovation applied to tourism business models
- Innovation and creativity applied to the generation of value
- Innovation in tourism processes
- Innovation applied to the management of tourism businesses
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Innovation Management Tourism & Leisure View 20 other Masters in Innovation Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International105 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 105 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA105 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 105 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- 100 €/ECTS
- 6,3000 €/Course
- 6,300 € No-UE
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.