The MSc in International Marketing from Heriot-Watt University provides detailed knowledge of contemporary marketing concepts coupled with the scope for specialisation.
- There are eight taught courses, divided equally over two semesters, followed by an international marketing dissertation in semester 3. Part-time students register for two courses per semester and progress to the dissertation at the end of their second year. Assessment is specifically designed to develop professional career readiness and includes several collaborative projects with industry partners.
- Mandatory courses deliver core international marketing concepts (International Strategic Marketing, Contemporary Consumer Behaviour, Branding and Communications, Research Philosophy and Practice) as well as specialist marketing knowledge (Marketing Metrics, Sustainable Marketing).
The programme is accredited by the industry-recognised Chartered Institute of Marketing,
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Consumers
- Branding and Communications
- Strategic Marketing
- Research Philosophy and Practice
- Marketing Logistics
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Global Heritage
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no official deadline for postgraduate applications.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Communication View 420 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
- A good Honours degree (first or second class) or its non-UK equivalent in a relevant subject from a recognised British or overseas university.
International19176 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19176 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8856 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8856 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time fees:
- UK/EU: £4,428
- Overseas: £9,588
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.