The program aims to provide you with the skills and techniques required to become a successful hospitality leader.
Two concentrations to be chosen during the second semester:
- Hotel Management
- Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
At EUHT StPOL Barcelona, we guarantee our students personalized industry internships at the most important hotel chains and prestigious restaurants of the world.
With a global network of over 6.000 alumni, you will benefit from lifelong support in the strong community of graduates.
- University Master’s Diploma in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar.
- Official Master’s Degree in Tourism Management and Planning: concentration in Hospitality Management by the University of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality economics and finance
- Business research
- Strategic management
- Talent and Human Resources management
- Food & Beverage Management
- Room division management
- Hotel Real Estate and valuation
- Hotel facilities and design
- Final Project
Duration: 8 months classes + 3 to 6 months industry professional internship guaranteed and provided by EUHT StPOL
Schedule: Monday to Friday - Full time
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 135 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Business English Level
- Personal online interview with a representative of the Admissions Department
- Passionate profile with a deep sense of social responsability and interest in the hospitality sector
International16850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16850 EUR per year during 12 months.
ON CAMPUS €16.850
Living costs for Sant Pol de Mar
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- EUHT StPOL offers a range of scholarships which are based on outstanding academic and professional achievements as well as financial limitations.
- Our scholarships are only awarded after the interview and admission process is completed and covers up to 30% of the tuition fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.