Come explore finance from a different angle with well trained, expert faculty members and a network of strong partners to facilitate job placement. Here, you will learn how to finance new economic and social challenges in a sustainable manner.
With this MSc , you bring a real added value to your career. You have access to a wide range of opportunities in both the traditional trades and the new professions inherent in E.S.G issues.
This leading programme in Europe prepares you an innovative, different market: corporate finance governed by a sustainable, long-term vision and opens the doors on many exciting carrers.
All professions in investment and asset management, including additional extrafinancial expertise associated with the transformation of financial careers in the sector:
- ESG/SRI or extra-financial analyst in investment fund, brokers (sell-side), asset management companies (buy-side) or specialised rating agencies
- Responsible portfolio manager for asset management or investment fund
- Impact investor, capital investor
- Compliance officer
- CSR and SRI relations manager - Green data analyst/scientist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial economics
- Global economy & geopolitics
- Strategic & financial analysis
- Portfolio management skills
- Business valuation - Asset pricing
- Sustainable finance environment & policy sustainable
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The selection period will be close as soon as the programme will get his quota of new students for the school year.
DisciplinesFinance Sustainable Development View 24 other Masters in Sustainable Development in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- Level of English required for admission to specialisation course
- 20 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application.
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.