The MSc Electronic Communications and Computer Engineering programme offered at the University of Nottingham delivers understanding of the art of electronic engineering and an in-depth study of topics covering modern technology for electronic engineering and communication systems.
Our objective is to help you develop the confidence to work as a professional, at ease with the conventions of the discipline, and ready to tackle any area of research in electronic engineering.
Career destinations for our graduates in the department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering include:
- IT business analysts
- Systems designers
- Software development professionals
- Production technicians
- Electrical engineers and engineering professionals
This course is accredited with the IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) to meet the further learning requirements of a Chartered Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electrical and Electronic Fundamentals for Masters
- Research Project Design and Organisations
- MSc Project
- Advanced Computational Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing
- Instrumentation and Measurement
- Advanced AC Drives
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students should apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 657 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
- A high 2:2 or equivalent in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, or other relevant degree.
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.